Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, June 09, 2008

Standby

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5.....

Get on board and take a ride into the unknown!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you going? To the moon.

GRPOA said...

Im heading on a new journey! To happiness!

Jitters

Anonymous said...

You can't leave us hanging like that. Fill us in!

Homemaker Ang said...

we are so happy that the band is getting back together again! i bet the practices for the concerts have been lots of fun!
xxoxoxo

cheers to the best of Team Tobin is yet to come!

xoxoxo

big sis...