Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Year In Review-Musings of a Maniac Man



It always does the body good to pause occasionally and take a look in the mirror.  Rather, to take a look back and tally what has transpired.  An inventory of sorts.  Here is a glance back over the year in photos and videos.  Things accomplished, memories garnered, and a glimpse of what like has looked like to me......







My attempt at Horse Rustle Wrangling!




I so enjoy the wind blown fresh into my soul in Leelanau!  Leelanau is the Indian word "Land of Delight!"

I have new goals for this year.....Several years ago my brother, dad and I set about a plan that each year in the fall we would devote much time in Leelanau.  Several years into it, I cherish that time of the year now!  We are expanding that this year to include Morel Mushroom Hunting in the spring, and of course, ICE FISHAPALOOZA will happen again this year in February!


More time with ME LADIES is definitely in order.  This year I want to show them the Mackinaw Bridge and also the beautiful Upper Peninsula!  We made some wonderful memories this year!







Here's to a fresh new year with so many exciting things to look forward to!  Let's git living!!!!

0 comments: