Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm back!

Wow!  It's been that long since I fired this thing back up?  Time gets away from ya quick!  And it is TIME TO GET THE MACHINE GOIN AGAIN!  So many updates, pics, changes, and funny stuff has happened.......Get settled in your seats, and hold on because the outpouring is going to begin!  And a little side note, the blog could be called GUNLAKERS now!!!       Finally!  But I'll keep the name......four years of life on here, can't lose it :)

Here is me in Leland, MI headed out Salmon fishin' this spring......More to come on that as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back on. Congrats on your doing it Gunlaker style. I know it is what you have wanted. :) #10

Anonymous said...

Hey...you better hurry! I am catching all your Bass and Pike again. Last week I got 2 Bass and 4 Pike out of Gun Lake. Sweet looking beauties! All ranging from 20"-25.5".....It was a great week! I will have to say that I caught them all after 7:30...what a perfect time to fish! #10