Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, April 23, 2006

THE LAW HAT!



Anybody that works with me will know the importance of the "LAW HAT" in my workday....Wearing the hat is not required but I like it and it helps to get respect as people know ur' the law! Above are some pictures of where the "LAW HAT" obsession was born at another place about 10 years ago!

I hope you might consider wearing your hat to work today and stepping up your level of committment to professionalism...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have my clown hat on today!

big sis

Anonymous said...

you are awesome and your family is awesome!
big sis

Anonymous said...

nice jitters real nice man....

-cart boy