Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A LOVE POEM-by Me

When I close my eyes,
I seem to only think about you.

In my dreams,
you dance across my sky.

I shutter when I think about caressing your lips
stroking your beautiful skin
holding you in my arms.

I constantly think of new presentations to awe you
to captivate your attention,
to steal your glance,
and make you react with raging instinct and passion.

I've tried for several years now to think of a way to land you
To make you all mine.

I've spent countless hours chasing you,
in the middle of the night I pursue you relentlessly.

How have you become my obsession?

I never thought seeing you would burn such an image on my mind.

Didn't know you would consume me......

Never thought that YOU were the one I wouldn't be able to forget....

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.











BUT YOU ARE!




And I can't wait to grasp those lips, your back, and touch your beautiful skin after fighting you into the boat....Can't wait to fillet you out and throw you in the frypan again!
-----by Team T 7-12-06 0332 hours

Did I have you all going there? Now go back and read it again and see what I'm talkin' about here.......WALLEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do some of my best work after a couple Milwaukee's Best Lights....

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

you are terrible!