Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, July 07, 2006

WE'RE BACK! BEEN BUSY JEEPIN', CAMPIN', DISCO DANCIN', AND FISHIN!


Greetings ALMOSTGUNLAKERS fans!

I've been so busy with summer and enjoyin' it Barry County Style that I've had no time for the blogggggg........But here's an update for ya to give ya a fix for what you've been missin on almostgunlakers.blogspot.com.........

We've been camping........




Here's the world famous White Trash Campcook's COOKING PALACE OF WONDER!
















Ton's of fishin on Gun Lake!


Team T Outdoors All Girl Trolling Team!!!












And now, I present to you the new TEAMT Outdoors Hot 20 horse outboard fresh out of Florida! Seeing as this 12 foot boat is only rated for a 7.5 horse, she really screams! Lets just say I wear my life jacket anytime I'm by myself! Big Stick picked her up for me from a lady who just lost her husband.......Hope he didn't take advantage of her lack of knowledge on motors....
















Team T comes through again.....a dandy pike and 18" smallmouth.......both these fish put up absolutely extenserrificly enthusiastic fights!!!!!!

Took a trip to my brother's northern escape....
He snagged a monster of a deal to help fill a void I've had for nearly 15 years........NO PICKUP TRUCK! Not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! It's JEEPARAMA time!!!!Thanks Brother!!!

I now present to you the new TEAM T OUTDOORS 4x4 Jeep Commanche pickup! Its a 1992 with 124,900 miles! A mere $800 bucks!



My son took the helm so I could catch up on some sleep while on the way....

We had a beautiful time with campfires, relaxing, some fishin' and fresh Walleye for dinner, a visit to the beautiful northern sea......even the boy went swimmin....

My first priority upon getting this beauty home was having a rematch with a hill that had done me in with all the kids last year when I took them two trackin in my front wheel drive Dodge van and got her buried in the sand! This time, I stopped at the bottom of the hill,

stuck my head out the window and yelled, "I"M BACK!!!!!!!!!!" Then I walked right up her in four wheel drive in the new TEAM T JEEP COMMANCHE COMMANDER!!!!...

As much as I love winter and hot perch ice fishing..........This summer has been one for the books!

I will be posting more frequently again so everyone can RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...

OH YEAH, I FORGOT TO SHOW A PIC OF SOME DISCO DANCIN' WE DID......

NUMMY

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

the cannon ball wins first place!
2nd place the dog driving@!