Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Barry County Nomad

Why is it that my life is turning into a Willie Nelson song??????Oh well



Today was the kickoff off of the Fall "Cornucopia of Indulgence" as Michigan offers up such pristine deer hunting, fishing......etc....In the midst of my enjoyment of the outdoors......I GOT SOME GAS FOR THE BOAT AND RAN INTO AN OLD FRIEND.......Good to see you.....Smile on.......



Here is the PRIMETIME VAN hauling the remnants of the shipwreck from the bottom of the sea......



And the precious mattress of the hide-a-bed (if you have ever slept on it, you will know it rocks!) blew off the van causing a major traffic tie-up....here I am pickin' her up.....



Just enjoy the serenade of Willie....and know that although the waves are over the deck, I am sailing toward the port......It looks like a ways away.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are tough... dont know if you are tough enough for this though. its ok to have a bad day and cry... it can only get better now...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there buddy - were all here for you and I can't wait to chill with ya during this great season!

Anonymous said...

You'll make it to port. The clouds will break and the sun will shine again. Never forget where your help comes from.