Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, October 16, 2008

Global Snowstormwarming?

Global Warming? I'm not buying it!


They are still digging out from a MAJOR snowstorm across the northern Rockies. 62″ of new snow was reported at Albro Lake, Montana (that’s over five feet!) 49″ of new snow was reported near Red Mountain Lodge and also Sweet Grass, Montana. Up to 33″ of snow fell in the mountains of Wyoming and heavy snow was reported in the Unita Mts. of Utah and in the Colorado Rockies. It was the earliest significant snow ever in Boise, Idaho, and Burley, Idaho reported 25″ of new snow. Snow pushed out into the western sections of North and South Dakota. Record cold followed the snow. Elk Park, Montana reported a low temperature of -11 Monday morning!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this song is VERY APPROPRIATE!