Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Looking For Port of Call



It's been a while folks......My ship has been jossling amongst wild raging storms of the sea....I sit now on the bow of the SS JITTERS, feeling the cool breeze across my face, wondering what the sea of life holds for me now. For the last year, I have been on a long journey through the storm of divorce. I am confident of only a few things which have resulted.........
Years have been taken off my life......The big ol' palace of a house-my home.....is gone...I am 34 years old and feel as though I'm back at square one......I have a fresh canvas devoid of paint......How will I fill it? What will be the legacy I leave behind with my brush? The pain of a huge loss in my life overshadows all of the possibilities of a fresh canvas but I am working to set up the easel in my mind and get that canvas out into the sunlight......I must roll on!

My recent few months have been devoid of fishing.......
Devoid of any huge circus, no "big deal" parties....
I am happy to report, however, they have been full of my princesses!!!!














I have so enjoyed the special time with my sweeties!












I will sail on!
























Don't you worry about ol' Jitters.......I will get it rollin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

jason Knight said...

Hey Jitters,

Your kids are so lucky to have a dad like you. They look so happy to be spending time with you. Times may be tough right now, but they will turn around soon enough. You are a strong person and can get through it. Take care and be safe man.

Knight Rider

Anonymous said...

Boy Jitters, you are a fantastic Dad! You are blessed with four wonderful daughters who love their Dad very much.