Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Orangeville Hot Tub and a Confused Bambi!

When life gets hot, you know the staff here at ALMOSTGUNLAKERS turns up the heat! What better than a stress reducing soak at the free ORANGEVILLE HOT TUB! 2000 gallons per hour of muscle relaxing Fish Lake Mill Pond water cascading over the dam is just what the doctor ordered!!!!! Although Orangeville is known for its trashy humility, this little secret swimming hole and natural hot tub fits the bill!

Now, in typical ALMOSTGUNLAKER style, let me introduce you to a new friend who keeps poking around.........This poor little thing started coming around and seems to have lost its mother......Hope it's big enough to eat by hunting season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...I hope the girls haven't befriended their dinner. Glad to see some new posts Jitters.

AmyO said...

Glad to see you back in action!