Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, August 08, 2009

The New Palace!!!


Finally got my own place again!!!!!! Send me a doctor because I'm in ecstasy!

Thanks to the missionaries that let me stay in their house! It is, however, a big sigh of relief for me and the girls to have a place all our own!!!!! I have a whole wall dedicated to the maritime lust in my heart.....A pic of the ol' Edmund Fitzgerald.....I am the Captain of this new vessel!


An old fashioned Port side lamp used on a ship at the turn of the century....

I am going through the Obvious moving steps unpacking, stepping over boxes, and loving it.....

I forgot how much stuff I had as I have been living out of a suitcase for several months....And yes, I brought my toothbrush for the trip.....

Enjoy a few snapshots of the new TEAMJITTERS PALACE OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT!

It works out so well....Only a few minutes from the kids....Same bus route so they can get on and off the bus at my or her house.....Park in the backyard.....Teddy the wonderdog can stay here on weekends I have the girls......Its a 3 bedroom house with a garage.....AND ITS MINE! (As long as I pay the rent :) )






For a little surprise I treated my angels to a little surprise on their new Disney bedding, a FRESH ROSE!!!!! Wanted to be the first guy that bought them and surprised them with a rose!!!! Needless to say they loved em!

The backyard is huge and has a fire-pit! My neighbors are in for more than they bargained!!

0 comments: