Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, August 28, 2009

My New Neighbor

Recently, I was puzzled with wonder after hearing what I thought was a knock on the front door. I made my way to the door and opened it. I looked outside and saw my front step devoid of anyone. "Huh. Thought I heard a knock." I continued with my busy work in the house only to hear a tap again.

This time, when I opened the door, I met my new neighbor. FRANK THE WONDER SQUIRREL! He stops by each day, and kid you not, runs into the front door (I will get it on video soon). He then waits 10 foot away for a snack. I planted the camera by my front porch to show him fetching the piece of bread! Pleasure to meet you Frank!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squirrels do like nuts...that could explain why he's hanging around :)