Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Balsamic Vinegar Roasted Chicken Horse Rustilin'!!!!







Balsamic Vinegar Roasted Chicken simmered in Sweet Vidalia Onions, Cheesy Rolls, and Early Peas....White Wine, Leelanau Style, from our special guest!  What a delightful Sunday Dinner!  With the finest of my China...Even if it is Snowman stuff!  The girls loved it!  This was one of the most moist chickens I have yet to bake!  Enjoy the music, "La Veillee" by Yann Tiersen......Inspired by------>  Parisienne Farm Girl!



 She is so wonderfully talented with a keen eye for classy fare.....

Here is the beast in the oven showcasing my table fare....

Perhaps you would enjoy a short tour of the preparations?

So after a peaceful lovely dinner, The Youngest of my girls is spending the night.....And we headed to the truck stop for a quick treat......She loves to pick out candy....On our way back...We ran into, THE DILEMNA!

What was a good American guy to do?  You know what I did..Time to run home and get the rope!  I had some left over from The Badger!

Let the games begin!  I know very little about horses.....Imagine my surprise in this cornfield when I lost sight of the might creature!



So that wasn't gonna work....Oh good....It ran into someone's yard.....Maybe they can help!  Notice the two classic things that seem to multiply in the country......THE WOMAN WITH HER HAND ON HER HIPS....and number 2......THE TRAMPOLINE FRAME THAT IS ALL BLOWN OUT!  THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE ONE OF THESE IN COSCO, ASK IF YOU CAN JUST BUY THE FRAME!  THAT IS HOW THEY ALWAYS END UP! (wait a minute, there are 2 trampolines in this picture.  One frame and one in "operation".....hmmmm

Maybe not......Ok....Improvise. Adapt.  Overcome..Use your HONDA CIVIC FOR CATTLE RUSTLING!!!!!
Oops....Bad idea!  Now they are both out!  And eating the flowers!

The brown one came on a full out charge.......I stood my ground and got as BIG AS I COULD!  ARMS OUTSTRETCHED......ROPE SWINGING!!!!Got within a couple feet!



8 comments:

GRPOA said...

Man, I just read this over to proof read things and well, hands down, I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

OMG...Can I laugh any harder? Nope. That was funny. My favorite part...when you said "Oh crap" and then Molly copied you and said "Oh crap". That was great. Then in the next video clip she locked you out the the car...priceless! Way to cute. #10

Anonymous said...

I love that she locks the doors on you - hahahaha!!!

GRPOA said...

We did get the horses in!

DJ Alexander said...

Wheeew. I was wondering if you got the horses in. Where was this? Right by your house? Glad they were not hurt. Glad you were not hurt!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...6 places set for 4 girls and dad (5)? A guest? wwwwwhhhhhhhhhoooooo?

AmyO said...

that was great, plus you turfed their lawn!

Anonymous said...

Any new pictures and updates?