Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, September 04, 2009

Leelanau County Honor Guard


Preparations have begun for the fall HUNTING SEASON IN beautiful LEELANAU COUNTY! There is a "stirring" in the bullpen as my dad would say.......FALL IS NEAR! The TEAM T Hunting Wagon!!!!

My brother and Uncle held TEAM T OUTDOORS Honor Guard Drill to get the formation in ship shape....Here is the first drill of the year, MUSTERING OF THE MEN!!!! This is the annual formal opening ceremony for the year and normally followed by a RED THUNDER BLANKET DANCER rain dance....

Enjoy Brother Fishglasses as he carries on the proud tradition!

Here is the Uncle Crazy Tom Crossbow firing range in action!!!!

And a reverse shot, camera is on the top of the target.....This is 48 yards folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Northern Nest of Nuts.

AmyO said...

Love the truck!