Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, June 15, 2006

IS IT HUNTING SEASON YET?

Several reminders of hunting season today......

Girls in camo hats...........

Today, my dad surprised me and dropped off the first deer rifle I ever owned which he painstakingly tracked down after I pawned it off during college as I WAS BBBBBBBBBBBROOOKE!!!!! Thanks DAD!!!!! And to top it off, he somehow still had the shell I killed my first deer with using this rifle!
I'm never selling her again! I have such fond memories of that first shot in 1989!
THEN:


















NOW:


I caught a whiff of fall in the morning air today! (Or maybe it was a mouth full of Apple Skoal on the ride home as the sun rose.....)

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

its something to think that was ALMOST 20 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1