Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, March 12, 2007

3,2,1 Contact!


Well folks, we are back! Some crabby friends just got a new computer and gave us their old one to use until I make the big purchase and pole vault into the new era of technology.

Much has happened in the time we have been out of service.....I keep taking paper and writing down new ideas for blog posts as they flash into my mind....I have so many neat ideas for spring and can't wait to share them with you....Here's a glimpse of the titles:


Dirty Snow Slush


My Failed Spring Spawn Run


U.P. Tent Camp Photos

4 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

oh yes, dirty snow slush! IN JUNE! HATE IT in the meijers parking lots!

AmyO said...

Welcome back! Our freezer broke too and all the venison inside it thawed. ick. Then our sump pump wasn't working. You know the saying, "when it rains, your sump pump will break."

AmyO said...

Welcome back! Our freezer broke too, and all the venison thawed when we were on vacation. ick! Then the sump pump went on the fritz. You know the saying, "When it rains...your sump pump will break!"

Anonymous said...

Well OK then, come on...we're waiting!!!