Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Seafoam, Ice Trolling, and Boat Upgrades


Today I ventured out and met with an old friend! She was cold but inviting.....A familiar sight of "sea foam" welcomed me at the boat launch...






It seems that my sick infatutation with fishing is growin worse and worse each year. You may as well call this "ice trolling" as I was along side the ice which still clings on to stay. You will not last long! Spring is nearly here!


This year's adventures are upgraded to completion with a bigger boat (courtesy of my brother)....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you begin taking reservations for the Gun Lake Charter let me know. I think a cooler full of your choice of dult beverage should cover the fee. I would love to join you and take you north to my little walleye hole near cadillac. Keep me in mind this summer....Chico