Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tuna and Noodles and this weeks "Big Ol' Fish"

Now that this beast is finally up and running I have to pull the plug and drain this exploding mind of mine! I have so many emails from folks with pics and submissions for the ol' blog that it's going to take me a while to catch up..

A good old friend from years past has sent in his submission for some real southern fishing.

Without disclosing too much as he defends our flag on the entire planet , here are some beautiful pics of tuna that ol "Noodles" roped in off the coast of Nicaragua....Beautiful job! Here is this weeks "Big Ol Fish" segment

Nice work! Good to see your face old friend.

0 comments: