Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, June 12, 2006

HOG PIKE-A-RAMA FEST!





Me and mama Team-T got a stay over babysitter and went for the walleye....none to be found......We didn't know it was time for PIKEARAMA! Got out on Gun Lake at about 1830 hours.....Pulled the plug at 0200! A good run!


About a 34"er......With the girth to match! THIS IS THE BIGGEST FISH I HAVE CAUGHT IN MY 31 YEARS OF ROAMING THIS PLANET!

And I gotta say, I really missed working tonight........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama Team-T with her catch.....


Who's got he worst teeth? Him or me? In tribute to Trailer and his singing ability of Quiet Riot......"I got a mouth like an all-i-gator!"




........................................
I was very proud of my wife and her "fishing" skills tonight!

Fish never go to the dentist and their teeth are fine......So unfair....





THE END

.










3 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

you are so funny with the end. W looks so cute fishing! the pikes are huge and the fish's teeth are worse!

HomemakerAng said...

THE PIKE IS HUGE! REMINDS ME OF ONE DAD CAUGHT ONCE ON ROCKHILL, DO YOU REMEMBER THE PICTURE IN THE GARAGE WITH SCOTT ANGST. ?

Jeremy said...

Awesome, off to get my fix right now.