Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Highschool Girlfriends' Teeth.......

I was perusing through my High School yearbooks and discovered something interesting about the girls I dated during High School.......I never figured this out until now.......I think I figured out why I dated them.................







Their Teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Notice how much they are alike!!!!!!!!!



I thought I had dated them for their personality, blonde hair, pretty faces........But now I realize it was a deep primate desire to breed with a woman who had good teeth to further my young and stomp out the teeth I have in the gene pool! Notice how they all have very dominant chins.......Making up for a shortcoming perhaps?????But I did date some beauties......And married an even prettier (naughtier) one! (with better teeth and chin than I have).......


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful wife, jitters.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful wife, jitters.