Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WHITE TRASH POOL FUN!



Have you ever driven by a double wide trailer on 1.6 acres and seen a collapsed and forgotten impulse purchased above the ground pool? Well,,,,,,,,,,we bought one......and after some seriously hard work.........ITS UP!

Ground prep.........Hours of hauling sod.....

More sod......


Trying to get out the rocks.....

FINISHED PRODUCT!

Call me white trash......Call me a cheap ass......After all its only 42" deep and 15' across........But as a wise man said, wet is wet........And I can't wait to do a cannonball into this 105 degree pool.....I put the solar cover on and it should be just about gettin real hot by now......Can't wait to take a plunge!


5 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

it looks awesome jitters! good job!

Jeremy said...

Nice.... We all need to do a little more whit trash stuff

motherof4girls said...

Your welcome for all of the help that wdnt along with it! Love Ya

motherof4girls said...

Hey those pictures only show you working but I bet you had some help. What do you think? Love ya

Anonymous said...

It's not white trash at all! IT's lovin' your kiddos! (it is a lot of work all in the name of 'the kids'! :)