Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, October 15, 2007

Crazy Truckdrivers and Swamp Bucks!

Well, another to add to the fall SLAUGHTER HARVEST.......




Ol' Merle whacked this one just a few minutes before he was supposed to be into work which would explain the smell of deer tallow and Bourbon on or about his person.......




Here's the ol' crazy truck driving Lt Dan in his crick quad!




The Butcher, Merle, and Lt Dan with the Crick County Swamp Monster......






p.s., if you ever need a hot deer tracker, "The Butcher" has a nose for wounded deer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a goat?