Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Poopy Toothbrushes






As I sat down today and took 3.6 minutes to take a well deserved and long held movement of my bowels, I sighed in anguish as I remembered the toilet I was sitting on had a problem. A big problem. I must say that I was in such a hurry at this moment and would have loved to release that inner pressure into the bowl. In fact, I had to really bear down and focus to bring this powerful contraction to a rest. All for a poopy toothbrush.






What does a poopy toothbrush have to do with me going to the bathroom? Let's "back up" a little bit. My youngest decided to explore a little bit and after brushing her teeth, figured that rinsing the toothbrush in the toilet would be a good idea. And after watching a DATELINE special years ago heralding the poor practices in Dentist's offices and the putrid fact that most water in public restroom toilet bowls is cleaner than the water in the dentist tool line, I could understand how she might think rinsin' off ol toothy brushy in the toilet would be an idea that might hold water.



So, in my wise fatherly way I decided to scold her and teach her the hygeine concepts that many third world countries still haven't grasped. TOOTHBRUSHES AND POOP DON'T GO TOGETHER. So I offered a firm "no no!" to her and she stared at me taking it all in. I then took the toothbrush out of her hand and walked out of the bathroom. I set the now contaminated toothbrush in the trash. I then went about my business. I later heard a "flush" of the toilet and rushed to see if finally she had mastered potty training. I entered the bathroom only to see her pointing to the toilet. In my wise fatherly way, I gave a re-assuring "good girl!"



Within five hours of several small little buns pooping in the toilet, a problem was quite evident. I need not explain to you the rest. However, the smallest set of buns flushed her contaminated toothy brushy into the toilet and made poopy clogged mess in toilet bowl. As I rushed out the door to work, no time was available to deal with the problem. I pondered the fact that maybe she was overanalyzing this whole potty training task and thought that all things poopy, whether a toothbrush or small buns tootsie roll, go down the toilet!



Now, fast forward to me crouched over the clogged toilet from poopy toothbrush buns who filled bowl, and you understand my anguish......



Although I don't care for poopy toothbrushes, I do love the little buns! And I think this little child is gonna be very intelligent. I just need to point her in the right direction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATES??????????

GRPOA said...

I put so much time into this post. Good job jitters. Guess I'll give myself some praise. All I get is "UPDATES?"

Guessin thats my brother

Anonymous said...

please no more potty humor.
Eggs