Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, October 27, 2007

Still Spankin' Em

More success! I am proud to announce the newest additions to the fall harvest buckpole! Nice goin' Gentle Giant and Farvariffic! This ain't t.v., keep flingin' those arrows!



This brings a timely discussion topic. There are some real similarities in all the bucks on the pole this year and something I want to address. T.V. programs of people shooting monster bucks on ranches has ruined our belief system on size of deer horns. These area all fine examples of bucks and don't think that since they won't measure into the Hall Of Fame that they aren't fine trophies! P.S., have you ever found a good recipe for deer horns? Didn't think so.




On another note, look at the horns on these monsters the Garnsey boys took down!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bottom one is huge......


Dottie

Anonymous said...

Looking for updates on Dishwasher Hell...