Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

CHIPSARAMA! SEVEN MARY THREE!














My Career Inspiration! Its a CHIPSARAMA!





I can't believe it's taken me this long to put my heros on here!



This is where it all started in my crazy little mind! And how different it is in reality! Well, at least Ponch and Jon could pursue violators. I suspect that by the time I retire they will do away with us having guns. And the day they do, it's the day I quit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you notice they put the token mexican guy second in the introduction. it would be nice if life were like that.

HomemakerAng said...

IM LOVIN IT! SO MANY MEMORIES. IF ONLY LIFE WAS STILL THIS SIMPLE, RIDING A BIKE AND WONDERING IF we had to take baths at night or not? We had it great growin up didn't we!

Anonymous said...

Jitters-
I'd love to be your dark haired toothy grinned motorcyle partner... let me know...
-George