Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Kick Ass Snowblowin' 1986 Monster!




This wonderful blizzard we were blessed with has boosted my spirits! I love the feeling of adventure and bitter freezing cold as I arrive home from work in the morning and fire up the old orange monster! It seems that although I have a nice circle drive and a long driveway back to the TEAM T SERVICE GARAGE I can't get enough of snowblowin! This ol' bitch fires the snow like its full of buckets of anger! Man how much I enjoy coming home and throwing snow like a 6'4" bouncer throwing a little drunk guy out of a country tavern after he kicked out the footlights and grabbed the waitress!





Sometimes I can't get enough and go up into the yard just to widen the swath of destruction a little bit. After all, it's my grass and I'll widen the driveway it if I see the need!

I am amazed how this ol' machine rifles through the snow and seldomly bogs down. Hats off to this ol' orange monster.....She does her job with pride!

Best of all, this ol' monster has electric start. Just plug it in and push the button to crank over the machine until she fires while you cradle a softly aged Milwaukees Best Light! It is too bad I had to wait until I was almost 32 years old before I could enjoy the snow and not have to worry about shoveling.

I have vivid memories of shoveling the driveway since I was about 9 years old. I used to be s
o upset when the snow poured down and I knew that I would have to go and shovel for hours. And I never was a real big guy so it took all the energy I had. I still remember seeing the neighbor snowblowing away with his 10 horse 1984 snowthrowing monster and how jealous I was. I do recall on occasion faining death and exhaustion in the driveway as I shoveled hoping he would drive that thing over and finish our driveway......And you know, he never did!

That gives me a great idea. I think I'm going to get up early and surprise a random person with a drive by driveway snowblow today......Watch for the update!

And p.s., the robotic guy on the automated radio weather channel said that a mere 20 minutes with exposed flesh today will result in it freezing......Cover up the skin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

our reply to you....