Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

TEAM T OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE

As of today, I updated to the new blogger....Which means nothing to you all other than I found 68 comments which you have all sent and I never saw before! 68 precious morsels that I never knew about until today. I went through and published them all. I don't know why they hadn't come to me before but they are all on their now!

The meeting of the TEAM T Oversight Comittee has been adjourned!

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

ok, camper calamity is up and running