Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, November 05, 2006

Christmas Trees and FISHIN TREES


Well, as always, I put up my Christmas Tree early this year.......And rented National Lampoons Christmas Vacation....I feel so much like ol Clark Griswold.....



And I went trolling for big Walleye and Pike tonight in the dark.....Thought I had the big one on. Fought this big ol' monster for about 10 minutes.....I was trying not to horse the damn thing in thinking it might be a world record GUN LAKE MUSKIE!!!! Much to my surprise, it was a decomposed tree that weighed 21 pounds! DAMNIT. At first I was very disappointed and then laughed my ass off in the pitch dark serenity of Gun Lake as I hauled it into the boat at about 10:30pm tonight...


Two trees in one day....Not bad! How ironic it is to handle my Christmas Tree in the House and then someone's decomposed Christmas Tree they put in Gun Lake!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for the TEAM T Griswold Christmas lights going up tomorrow night!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice lights on the house....so where are the U.P. photos??????????