Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, November 27, 2006

UPDATE

It's been a while since I updated......SOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy.....Did you all miss me? No one has commented so I suppose not.....It was an experiment to see if I neglected things if I would get a response.......And I got none.........No calls......No emails.....No notes....No posts.....Mrs. Beauford said, "whats up with no updates?" Other than that....nothin'....Guess I'm the only passionate one here....Nothing better than to figure out you are passionate about something only hoping somebody will embrace it and NOOOTHING. Oh well...

Here is one of the things I've been up to......A FIREPLACE!

The beginning peeker hole to see what was behind the wall in the chimney chase....

A bigger hole.....(confidence growing)

The complete monster has taken form.....I've found that sometimes the best way to get something done is to make a big mess only to prod myself to fix it....i.e. a big hole in your living room wall!

Here is me down in the pit of the chase......

Fireplace in and fireproof board up........Not long til' a cracklin' fire! All that's left is the Santa Clause Chimney pipe!!!!!Then some finish work on the trim and making a hearth!(with fingers crossed of course so the house doesn't burn down :))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You amaze me. Good job!
Mom T

Jeremy said...

That cat will win your heart! AWESOME Fireplace!

DJ Alexander said...

I thought you were not updating your blog because you out hunting. But I see you were busy smashing holes in your walls. Good job on the fireplace, it looks like quite a project!

I'm glad the cat found you. I still think you should be on the lookout for a dog tho.

Anonymous said...

Who do you think you're kidding? You get harassed daily at the office for an update...But, if it needs to be blogged-WE MISSED YOU JITTERS...WELCOME BACK!!!

GRPOA said...

Yes, that is a kitchen steak knife being improperly used for a drywall knife. I have to watch it as I already have a prior for "misuse of equipment"......:)

Jitters

Anonymous said...

misuse of a tyvex suit is the best