Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, November 06, 2006

TEAM T BUCK POLE UPDATE!


Add another beauty to the carnage! RT bagged this fat pumpkin belly 8 point with his stick and string!

Nice JOB!

And here is the dandy 52 point I shot in my backyard while I was weeding the garden. Never hurts to keep a bow/arrow handy! You never know when they will walk up on ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not so sure about your head on that picture. What happened to your neck, did you get a body transplant?
Momma T

Jeremy said...

PLEASE ANSWER HOME PHONE OR EVEN A PHONE AND CALL ME BACK....very irritating