Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, November 06, 2006

The Griswold TEAM T Christmas Light Show!

For years I have wanted to put up Christmas Lights to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Today, I finally braved the roof peaks and GOT R DONE! (click on the pics to enlarge)














A grand total of 2000 lights from Family Dollar.

Even the Japanese Beetle Tree gets some lights this year.



I got "caught up in the moment" while photographing the lights.....Man I love this time of year!


Many might think this is a tad too early but I'm in the Holiday Mood and I'm trashy so up the lights go! I would have you know that all are on timers as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I like the new "look" of the blog too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Job!
Mom T

Anonymous said...

like the new look

motherof4girls said...

Honey, You did a really good job on the lights. I love them. Thanks so much for doing all of the work!