Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, November 27, 2006

Lookin' older. Yeah, You. (and me)

We all looked younger at one point......I think we all (including you) are looking older!



What a difference 14 years makes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jitters, nice job on the fireplace. Been wondering where you were. I check your blog daily. I have a picture for your buck pole if I can ever figure it out how to send it to you.
Ort

DJ Alexander said...

I think you look the same! except you have a brush cut now........

Oh by the way I forwarded your blog to my 73 year old mother and she reads it, and enjoys it........

Anonymous said...

Gene let me just say you've never looked better........and the blog has never looked better. P.S. the only thing that fireplace is missing is a fire and 5th of scotch! love merle

GRPOA said...

Hey Ort, my email address is wendtobin@msn.com, just attach the photo to an email and send it to me. I'll put it on the buckpole!

Jitters

GRPOA said...

Ort, you sent me the picture in a word document....Nice try but no cigar.....Just open an email, type in my address, then click on the paper click or "attach photo".