Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, November 27, 2006

Pussycat?


It's funny how you progress as a person. For instance, I never ever have liked pussycats. I mean never. Well, recently, as the progression of life goes, my little fishing buddy got smushed into road pizza and a little pussycat showed up out of no-where.....I wasn't looking.....Had no plans of finding a new "pet" but out this one came.....Out of nowhere.....Jumped right on my lap while I was smoking a cigarette.....Welcome!

Always a little room for a new kitty.....Even though I've never had any desire or love for a cat.....This one stole my heart.....Still workin' on a nickname....Funny how things happen.....Never would have thought I'd be a kitty lover....It's wierd how something so near and dear can go from the highlight of your day to old news......And then a new little friend steps in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!
Nuggie has a niece or nephew.
Mom T

Anonymous said...

Awwww.