Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, April 13, 2007

Lazy

After a week off and phase one of 3 of the big test.....It was a LAZY night of fresh Rainbow Trout grilled three different ways....How delicious....


Amazing what a hot charcoal grill sprinkled with fresh Hickory chips will do to Steelhead three ways: Coated in brown sugar, covered in herbs and mayonnaise, and seasoned with Lawry's.....Unbelievable....



Follow that up with a nice fire (thanks to the Crabs for the free ghetto firewood! ghetto firewood is only distinguished by the fact that you call your friend and tell them you need firewood. you then drive over and lay on the horn in front of the house instead of knocking) and I'm all set..


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keepin' it real Hommie...The Crabs

Anonymous said...

You make me hungry every time you describe these meals. If you accompanied this with wine, I hope you are recording in your wine book by John Hancock! Good Luck with your testing.

Anonymous said...

You sure are a heck of a fisherman and one heck of a chef. You have one lucky wife and 8 fortunate children. I can't say hel', or I am going there. That is one tasty looking brown trout Jitters. Will you please take me fishing? I have the weekends off now or just call me on your edo day.

Farva

Anonymous said...

was it kraft mayonaise or a different mayonaise? IT MATTERS

Anonymous said...

Chef Jitters,
You amaze me. I am proud of you!
Love,
Mom Team T

Anonymous said...

Jitters,

I'm a little concerned with your fish identification skills.

Fish cops will get you.

Speedo