Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Escape

Come with me for a moment and experience how I get away from it all.....

Imagine the smooth slow rolling waves of big ol Lake Michigan as they lap against the boat in a soft rhythm. Feel the soft chill of the west wind as it cuts against your neck.


See the beautiful sight of the pier and lighthouse in the distance.


No stress, no boss, no people to bother you.


As the sun sets and night is upon you the cold begins to cut through all of your clothing....Now hear the familiar click of the heater at your feet and feel the warmth as it warms your soul.


This is how God originally intended life to be. Man pursuing the nature HE created and using it for sustenance. Nothing more. Are you with me?

1 comments:

AmyO said...

Nothing more except an electric heater! HA!