Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bagpipes at Kozminski Funeral From NEWSRADIO WOOD 1300

I was there when it happened and I was at the funeral. I recall clearly standing there and not wanting to be there. I didn't want this to be true. I wanted the bagpipes to stop. I knew as they chimed on that it was true. I don't know why. I don't like it. I will never forget.

2 comments:

GRPOA said...

I was there when it happened and I was at the funeral. I remember standing and wanting the bagpipes to stop. I didn't want to be there and I didn't want it to be true. As the bagpipes blasted through my thoughts and wants, I realized it was unchangeable. I will never forget.

Knight Rider said...

I remember being at the funeral and hearing the bagpipes as well. Looking back, the whole time leading up to the funeral it all felt surreal. And for some reason it wasnt till the funeral for me when the bagpipes started followed by "taps" and then the final 10-42, it finally all hit me to how real the whole situation was, how things couldnt be changed and how all of our lives would be changed forever. I tried to be strong and fight back the tears as they built but there was no hope. Even tho I didnt know Koz all that well, I still fell like I lost someone close to me. I will look at each da differently and be more appreciative of every day that I have with everyone. And to Jitters, as well as to the rest of the GRPD, Thank You! Thank you for everything you all do every day. Words can not describe how thankfull I am to have The GRPD proceting the City. I hope one day I will be as good of an officer as everyone at GRPD. Take care everyone, and God Bless you all.

Jason