Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, August 10, 2007

I Will Never Forget











Some things have happened in my life that I will never forget:














My wedding day








President Ford's Funeral





















The birth of my first child and the smell of our house when we first brought her home.














My first hunting trip with my Dad and my first deer






































My first home














My first Gun Lake Walleye












































My first son






































My first day














His last day














His Eternal Sacrifice














0 comments: