Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, August 11, 2007

Man Your Battlestations! I'm surrounded by Women!



A new arrival here at Team Tobin has caused the battle hardened General to ponder a new war plan.











When I ponder, I feed my brain matter with the favorite snack of my life: boiled eggs with salt!












Three new women have joined our daily routine and the total number of women in my everday life has now rocketed to 8! I often sit and wonder how a man that loves camoflauge, fishing, hunting and the outdoors has been dealt a hand of hearts by God. Why would God see fit to surround me with women? Why no boys, no son, and a plethura of perfume, flowers, and women?

This morning, as I wrestled with this question, I noticed a beautiful web freshly spun by a spider on my deck. And lying within the beauty of the web that the spider spun, I believe I may have the answer. Just as this web is majestically spun with care and precision, God knowlingly and precisely put the five women in my life to surround me with love.












He put the newest three in our lives as my wife has needed a close friend. And I am happy to report that she has found one! And what a dear friend she has become. God bless you *K* and your two beautiful daughters. You have touched my hard camoflauge heart and are a prescribed dose of beauty from God into our lives. You have moved me with the love and friendship you have shown the most important woman in my life: MY WIFE.

0 comments: