Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ME and MAMA

Look at that 7 pack stomach rolls!

My wife and I celebrated a pikerama tonight....time away from the kids and pure peaceful outdoorific tranquility. We ventured out on Gun Lake and trolled for fish.....It was awesome to see the poles scream line out!




We ended up keeping 3 Pike of the six we caught and also butchered up one bass.....(notice how Pike is capitalized and "bass" is not. I don't care for bass fishing. Seems too commercialized for me).




But after all the peace and tranquility away from the kids, who could be mad at this little thing who wanted to see the Pike when we got home!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know how happy I am that you are back!! Major withdrawal and now I get my fix. You and your family have been on my mind so much this summer. Every day when I watch the news, my wish is always that you come home safely to your wife and girls at the end of your shift. Wishing you all years and years of good fishing dates and "together" time! Lots of Love, Mrs. J. Hancock!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I showed the wifey your blog the other nite. After reading a few entries she looked at me and said, "Is this the same Jitters I met??"

I think that was a complement, or was it?

HomemakerAng said...

couldn't it be said that all dodges should be "throw aways"

You need to stop OVER!!! Its been years, come when peppers are due again, about 1 week and can take garden veggies with you!