Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Gun Lake Pontoon Wreckers!









Ah yes, good ol' summertime on my second home, GUN LAKE!




Threw in some cash in a cowboy hat with the in-laws and rented us a pontoon for a day of adventure. It was great watching the kids grind Cheetos and red pop into the carpet of the rented boat. Fun was had by all!




And you would be happy to know that I returned the ol pontoon with not a single scratch on the prop. Gun Lake is sooooooo shallow with this drought and I have seen many run aground recently....

0 comments: