Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Seasick in Love.

This year my wife and I celebrated 8 years of marriage. We have been through turmultuous seas during our journey and gotten seasick of eachother frequently. I am happy to report though, that more and more we are SEASICK IN LOVE.



One of the goals we made this years was to do more things together, experience more of life, and do it all with frequency.



So, last night we enlisted our trusty babysitter (whom I seem to pay a little more each time as I worry she will grow weary of our four beautiful girls) and headed out to South Haven for some after dark Walleye fishing.



This was my first time to this gorgeous little town tucked away in VanBuren County. We took a peaceful troll down the channel and were amazed at all the boats, restaurants, and people out and about.


There is a morsel of advice buried in this post for you each to savor: Although today your marriage or relationship may seem hopeless, although you look out the bow and sea waves crashing with fury and lightening dancing on the horizon,although you may feel the ship is going down, KEEP ON BAILING WATER WITH THAT BUCKET! For tomorrow holds calm smooth peaceful seas if you stay veracious!
And, if you have never experienced the peace and tranquility of a slow ride on Lake Michigan at one of her quaint little ports and watched the sun set on the horizon, you are missing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful night Life has its up and downs I am glad that I share them with you.

AmyO said...

Glad to see you back and with a vengeance I might add!