Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

God's Bountiful Aldi's Blessing




Life is high's and lows........I would dare say today is HIGH......God never is short. No NSF's from HIM. Took the decaying TEAM T COMMANCHE COMMANDER into town today and loaded up....The bountiful blessing of God always amazes me! I thank HIM for allowing my skinny short chinned body to be able to work so much.




Aldi's said it was their biggest sale ever! $498.00 worth of food procrastination.....I called Mama Team T on the way home and told her to open the storehouses as the cupboards would be overflowing!




Thanks to the youngest TEAM T MONSTERS for the unloading assistance....




Man, sometimes it's so hard being SO COOL.


Best part is that all the things in the photos that are edible will END UP IN MY SEPTIC TANK!

4 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

what are they gettin for a gallon of milk at aldi? FF is charging anywhere from $3.29-$3.99!

this is what it has come down to, the price of milk...

GRPOA said...

Aldi's gets ya for $3.09 a gallon....

Anonymous said...

When's Dinner???? I have got some hungry little crabs!!

Anonymous said...

must be first of the month...or the third..thats ghetto shopping at its finest