Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, September 06, 2007

Name on the Loudspeaker

I can only imagine the horror and anguish when the speaker rang out with a list of names......"REPORT TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE!"



As I struggle with my own desire to work and hearing names being called off one by five, I wonder how they are getting by. Losing it all. Everything.


My experience has always been in watching those whose name was called sulk down the hallway to their demise......I can only hope that life will mimic what it has dealt me, and that is when I get called to the Principal's Office it's because my parents called and I get out early for the day!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to be very naughty to get called to the principals office. Those five boys were very naughty. Therefore they should be expelled!

Anonymous said...

fuck u