Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, September 24, 2007

A Corn Maize







Well folks, my favorite time of year has finally arrived. Yesterday was OFFICIALLY THE FIRST DAY OF FALL!!!! I can't help but notice all the signs of Fall as they flash triumphantly in my mind.











TEAM T went to a farm to celebrate and indulged ourselves in fresh pumpkin donuts/cider













A Corn Maze














Some friendly biting goats and fighting pigs greeted us at the petting zoo.










The other animals posed eloquently for their portraits. You can almost see the peace they are experiencing knowing it is fall and the hot fly season is over!




















A while ago, you remember my post on "Redneck Inventions". Click on the link if you don't recall it. I was amazed by several things while at this farm in Allegan County:



First off, A beautiful blonde pigtail driving the tractor.
























Second was the beautiful 45 passenger farm tractor ride wagon with deluxe school bus seats! It is my belief that a good portion of America's greatness and uniqueness lies in the inventions we have cobbled together!









My four TEAM T princesses were so impressed with this girl and wanted her autograph. I thought this was foolish at first and after seeing this next invention, began scrambling for a pen/paper so that I could have an autograph as well.



This ,my friends, is an Allegan County homemade PUMPKIN LAUNCHER! Complete with a weight set from the 1980's, this beauty uses inertia and kinetic energy to launch pumpkins a blistering distance!










I always get inspired this time of year to celebrate the season of Harvest and God's blessing on my family! Fall always arrives just in time, exactly as God's blessing always does!























Take a moment and ponder what blessings you have........




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blessings and precious memories!
Love,
Mom T