Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, September 06, 2007

Paddling and Seeing Pink

Funny, as I watched those 5 mope down the hallway to their meeting with "the Principal", I thought how lucky I was to have been spared. Lucky? No, not really. I didn't indulge in something that wasn't appetizing whatsoever to me. I did however, get a spanking today. A light paddling of sorts. A reminder, WE STILL SPANK ADULTS.


Your pink slip is getting laid off. Mine is getting disciplined.


Here's to a pink slip for the 17,568 things I've done and never heard a peep. And to swallowing the pink on the one they found.



At first I was angry. Now I've calmed down and realized that I'd take a quick paddle anyday compared to a real pink slip layoff notice...

0 comments: