Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, November 18, 2007

2007 Buck Pole (not done yet!-updated daily)

Al's 8 point Monster (Hillsdale County-Firearm)


Russ' Dual Slam Whacker Bucks! (Firearm/Bow-Fremont)



Tom's Buck (Gun Opener-Leelanau County)




Nieces buck (Cedar Springs-Youth Firearm)



Farva's Buck (Rockford-BOW)



Matt's Buck (BOW-Allendale)




Matt's Buck (Firearm-Cedar Springs)




Case Weston's Buck (Bow-Kent County next to Coffee shop in Cascade)



Gene Sr T and Jeremy T (Leelanau County-BOW-same deer stand)



Me (Barry County-BOW)









Me-(Leelanau County-Firearm)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that gun in your trophy shot looks superimposed. is the tip of orange?

GRPOA said...

Dear Anonymous,

How anonymous are you? I see you began viewing the site at 8:11 hours, just a few 7 minutes short of when you made this comment. I see you are in Rockford, use Charter Communications, and have A MAC computer. Your IP address is 71.10.5#. Come on over and you can see if thats a real 30-30 pump Savage. We can play cops and robbers in the yard.

Love,
Jitters

Anonymous said...

ha....be careful what you wish for jitters. I've got skills at whacking people.

GRPOA said...

I'm one up on ya, I have marginal skills at whackin' people and mental problems.

Jitters

Anonymous said...

with all that said, its a nice deer jitters. im still working on getting one. I still have time so wish me luck. mud duck