Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, November 18, 2007

Leelanau County Swamp Monster!

I shot this monster in the Leelanau County Swamp on the 2nd day of season! 18" inside spread!









My biggest buck ever.








What a blessing! My brother and I almost died dragging it out of the swamp .7 of a mile!









Here is the TEAM T Commanche Commander all loaded down!


Made a stop at the DNR Deer Check Station on the way home.....



Here are some of the Walleye/Perch we caught during the Cornucopia of Indulgence in Leelanau county.


Precious Memories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I salute the commanche commander. You were definately makin' enemies the whole way home with that Hawg on top. What a spectacular example of a whitetail! Great goin' Jitters! 2007 is one for the books. I'm pretty sure that's bigger than old rudolph in the cabin too eh!. -MJK

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO UNCLE!!!!!!! What a beautiful deer, so happy for ya!


*Dottie*

Anonymous said...

You look giddy... Congrats from the Crabs!