Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Motor On!

As the bad memories of life's tragedy stopped by to visit in the middle of a sleepless night, I was comforted to go and kiss each one of my family as they lay sleeping so peacefully.

Gonna have to pull the boot laces up tight today, and motor on!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Motor on buddy. That's all you can do.

Nice deer by the way. It wasn't in a field surrounded by 10 foot fences was it???? I thought I could see an ear tag on it.

Anonymous said...

Jitters, I'm here if you ever need anything! Chico

Anonymous said...

know the feeling, haven't slept good in 5 years. You got the right idea, fall back on the family and be thankful. Liquor is pretty good too. duck

HomemakerAng said...

nobody's got a hair on their a$% until you shoot a buck like that!

big sis

Anonymous said...

Jitters,

"The wicked flee when no man purueth but the righteous are bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:1

Your family (including those in blue) are lucky to have you and you are lucky to have them. Lean on them for strength and our prayers are with you all!