Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Clarification

In planning for the upcoming deer season, a looming question remained.....Last year involved a lengthy dragging of a deer through beach sand and it was quite a draining task.....


Since hunting in a "Wilderness Area" of the National Park encumbers us with a whole new book of rules, we attempted to get a little clarification.....


The question was, can we use one of these to assist us in dragging a deer out?
And the answer is:
NO! TWO WHEELED CARTS (AND FUN) ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE NATIONAL PARK WILDERNESS AREAS!
So, what if I used this high speed extraction machine to get the deer out? Figuring I could be in and out of the "wilderness area" before anybody even knew what happened! (imagine the look on ol' Ranger Ricks' face if he saw this goin about 80 through the dunes!)

0 comments: