Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yhetti Confetti or Hoaxus Pokus?


Bigfoot located at Daisy Mae's Bar in Gun Lake!
All kidding aside, why is there this super huge side of me that wants this whole Sasquatch thing to be true? I watch eagerly and hope that it isn't a hoax....."You can say what you want, we have a body!" Were those words a check that is going to bounce or is all the oddity in this story a couple of legit hillbillies that got hooked up with the wrong Bigfoot investigator? I think these guys are in a little of a panic and really want this to come out in the right sequence....
I almost picture them like a couple of high school adolescents on that big date with a hot girl and in their angst to not screw it all up they are!
Only time will tell if the "body" proves true......I say, BRING OUT THE MONSTER AND LET IT BE EXAMINED!
Jitters
Some other noteworthy Bigfoot past....



0 comments: